If you're one of those people who hear about a site like this and think "why in the world would someone create a site like this?" This is why. When I decided to share my
quirky hobby with the world, I discovered rather quickly that I was not alone. Many people share my interest in Weather Channel nostalgia. TWC Classics has helped bring
back great memories for many. It has also helped people find that catchy song from the local forecast that they've spend years looking for (and never thought they'd ever
find). I receive e-mails from people all the time thanking me for my efforts.
- "Thanks for posting this site. I am also a weather channel freak. Been watching since 1984 when I was 7 yrs old. Thanks again for the nostalgia!!" - Ryan
- "I LOVE your website!" - Juan P.
- "Thanks so much for your help! Keep up the awesome work..its refreshing to know that Im not the only one that has been addicted to TWC and Weatherscan all
this time! :) Those songs sure bring back fond memories!" - Leslie
- "I wanted to compliment you guys on a great website you guys have. Thanks to you, I have been able to find a lot of the music that The Weather Channel
played over the years. Thanks a lot and many Blessings to your future success with the site." - Brian N.
- "I love this site. You are truly TWC superfans." - Nick P. (Associate Producer at TWC)
- "I recently found your website. I had no idea it existed. I've been a TWC fan/aficionado since cable service became available in my area (1985). Like yourself
and others I'm always glued to the program. I enjoy every aspect of TWC: weather forecasts, LF music, history, OCM personalities, etc. I've built up a sizable
library of tapes/dvds over the years and have found quite a bit of the music I've enjoyed listening to. This is a great site and I will be visiting often." - Mike C.
- "I cannot thank you enough for all of the work that you have done to preserve SO much Weather Channel stuff! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" - Jennifer F.
- "Hi There, I have been an avid fan of the weather channel for years and I LOVE local forecast music and your site has saved my life." - Jonathan K.
- "Hello there...I just want to add my congrats for putting all this together..I grew up in the 80s and was introduced to the TWC in 85...Even as a kid i was
hooked..I was buying WX radios and the whole bit..I actually work in TV production and this all brings back memories..Beleieve this or not i found your site while
running a search on youtube..I typed in TWC Local just for the heck of it and i couldnt beleive what came up LOL Again great work I enjoy the old music." - Jeff H.
- "Hello. Just wanted to say good job man bringing back some old childhood memories for me. I have been a fan of the weather channel since about 86-87, and alot
of what you guys have on this site was just awesome. I hope that you all keep'em comin'." - Carl M.
- "Hello there! This is about my 10th time visiting this site, and it is very great! Keep up the good work!" - Mark M.
- "I've been to the page in the past but I've never really enjoyed it like I should have until I started watching TWC religiously, like a soap opera. Now I
visit your site the same! It's amazing! Just read the about us page, and, I share your interests to the fullest. It is awesome to know that there are others out
there who share in my bizarre fantasy." - Chris
- "Hey guys - I can't believe this site exists. Nobody here at work appreciates the site like I do- (but then again- who knew there were bigger Weather Channel
geeks out there than me). thanks for some great memories!! This is a great tribute." - Edward L.
- "First, let me say appreciative I am that you guys started this site. I just stumbled on it yesterday. I've spent a great deal of time on your site trying to
find a tune that has been haunting me since 1996. Finally, Victory. I was wondering if you can tell me where I can buy this. The tune is by Trammell Starks and the
title of the piece is "Better Than Nothing." Any info on this would be wonderful." - John W.
- "I'm amazed that the information at all pertaining to TWC classic music is even available. Keep up the great work and service you have provided to people like
me, who get a (in my case, a memory of a) song in there head and wonder if they could enjoy it once again." - Lori